Summer picture competition peoples choice

Stephen De Gabrielle

Sep 5, 2019, 6:27:46 AM9/5/19
to Racket Users
Hi

It’s time to vote for the

Summer picture competition community choice

You don’t have to choose - you can vote for as many favourites as you want!

Vote early, vote often, because voting ends Sunday afternoon uk time.

--
----

Hendrik Boom

Sep 5, 2019, 7:58:21 AM9/5/19
to Racket Users
On Thu, Sep 05, 2019 at 11:27:30AM +0100, Stephen De Gabrielle wrote:
> Hi
>
> It’s time to vote for the
>
> *Summer picture competition community choice*
>

> You don’t have to choose - you can vote for as many favourites as you want!

Which has the result that voting for *all* of them has the same effect
as voting for *none* of them.

It's voting for some but not all that makes a difference.

-- hendrik

> Vote early, vote often, because voting ends Sunday afternoon uk time.
>

> https://forms.gle/G9r8saiQXqjirkAi8
>
> --
> ----

Stephen De Gabrielle

Sep 5, 2019, 8:19:52 AM9/5/19
to Hendrik Boom, Racket Users
I disagree - they are still votes and I say there have been 27 votes and the US racketeers are still asleep ;p

S.

--
----

Stephen De Gabrielle

Sep 5, 2019, 8:26:37 AM9/5/19
to Racket Users
I forgot to mention the prize is a limited edition racketeer cap. As far as I know racketeer caps are the most popular and desirable swag. ‘Rare as hens teeth’. Priceless maybe.

S.
--
----