racket-mode / paredit combine closing parens

David Storrs

Nov 17, 2021, 1:35:02 PM11/17/21
to Racket Users
In Emacs, I've seen a demonstration where one keystroke can pull all closing parens together, transforming this (point/cursor position is shown as |):

(let ()
  (let ()
       (some-func 'a)|
  )
)

into this:

(let ()
  (let ()
       (some-func 'a)))|

I haven't been able to find the relevant keyboard command.  Does anyone know it?  I'm not sure if it's racket-mode, paredit, or some other thing.

Siddhartha Kasivajhula

Nov 17, 2021, 1:59:05 PM11/17/21
to David Storrs, Racket Users
Was curious about this feature so I went looking. It might be lispy-tab.

David Storrs

Nov 17, 2021, 2:21:40 PM11/17/21
to Siddhartha Kasivajhula, Racket Users
Ah, that looks right.  Thanks, Siddhartha.