animated plots?

Stephen De Gabrielle

Aug 30, 2019, 10:45:42 AM8/30/19
to Racket Users
Hi,
does anyone know if it is possible to create animated plots with `(require plot)`?

Kind regards
stephen

Doug Williams

Aug 30, 2019, 10:55:02 AM8/30/19
to Stephen De Gabrielle, Racket Users
Here is a simple 3D animation using the plot package and my animated-canvas package.

anim.rkt

Stephen De Gabrielle

Aug 30, 2019, 11:30:59 AM8/30/19
to Doug Williams, Racket Users
Thank Doug,
That is awesome. Exactly what I was looking for.

Would you mind if I ported the package to the new package server?

I haven't looked at the code properly but I have a feeling you used to play Qix :)

Stephen

Doug Williams

Aug 30, 2019, 11:41:32 AM8/30/19
to Stephen De Gabrielle, Racket Users
Feel free to move it over. I haven't had the opportunity to yet. And yes, I did used to play Qix.

Doug