[DrRacket] Is there a way to go to last edit location?

Rock Nie

Oct 9, 2020, 5:46:26 AM10/9/20
to us...@racket-lang.org
Hi,

When I am using DrRacket recently, I often find myself wanting to go back to the last edit location which I can do in other editors. However, I did not find a similar function in DrRacket. Is there a way to do this? With a plugin maybe?

Rock

Laurent

Oct 12, 2020, 6:24:11 AM10/12/20
to Rock Nie, users
I couldn't find an easy way to do this. (As a hack, I even tried undo+redo, but this also includes cursor movements apparently, so it doesn't help.)

AFAICT, the undo history is buried under several private layers, so it's inaccessible from `send` (and thus currently not accessible from Quickscript), but a plugin may do. Augmenting `on-insert`:
to record the last insert position should work.