Happy Hacktoberfest!

Jack Firth

Oct 2, 2019, 12:47:08 AM10/2/19
to Racket Users
Every October, DigitalOcean and GitHub run an event called Hacktoberfest. If you sign up for it and you open at least four pull requests on GitHub during the month of October, you'll get a free T-shirt. To get Racketeers in the Hacktoberfest spirit, I've organized and labeled a bunch of starter tasks in my Rebellion repository with the hacktoberfest label and the good first issue label. Contributors welcome!

Feel free to add these issue labels to your own projects as well: any issues labeled with a "hacktoberfest" label will show up in this GitHub search query, and any issues labeled with a "good first issue" label will show up in this query.