Bootstrap on Racket

Dexter Lagan

Aug 30, 2021, 10:57:58 AM8/30/21
to Racket Users
Hi again,

  I've been working on porting my Newstrap Web framework from newLISP to Racket. I got most of it done and am about to start work on a router. Here's what I got so far:

based on Newsrap:

  Does anybody know if something similar already exists? I looked around but couldn't find anything production-ready (in Racket). I just want to know if I'm wasting my time reinventing the wheel, or if there's value in having a bunch of macros generate Bootstrap code. My first goal would be to have a static site generator going, followed by a fully-featured framework for production use.

Any and all feedback would help me greatly!

Dex

John Clements

Sep 4, 2021, 12:14:40 PM9/4/21
to Dexter Lagan, Racket Users
I use Greg Hendershott’s excellent and trouble-free ‘frog’ library. How would your code relate to this?

John

Sage Gerard

Sep 5, 2021, 3:49:51 PM9/5/21
to racket...@googlegroups.com