Using DrRacket interface language with scribble

Chongkai Zhu

Mar 8, 2020, 11:47:01 AM3/8/20
to Racket Users
In DrRacket, if I set interface language to Chinese, I can get

> (check-satisfied 1 odd?)
测试通过!

That is, the output of check-satisfied is also in Chinese. But with scribble/eval (https://docs.racket-lang.org/scribble/eval.html), in the .html generated by scribble, I always get

> (check-satisfied 1 odd?)
The only test passed!

How could I get the same Chinese output in the html output? Thanks.

Robby Findler

Mar 8, 2020, 2:38:04 PM3/8/20
to Chongkai Zhu, Racket Users
I hate to be a party pooper here but I think the first response is incorrect. None of the programming language proper is translated; just the IDE. I think this one translation is probably not what was intended.

Maybe someday someone can take on a Chinese version of the teaching languages, hopefully!

Robby

Chongkai Zhu

Mar 8, 2020, 8:02:15 PM3/8/20
to Racket Users

在 2020年3月9日星期一 UTC+8上午2:38:04,Robby Findler写道: