Artifacts: code snippets that are too small to be a package.

Stephen De Gabrielle

Jun 9, 2020, 7:13:33 AM6/9/20
to Racket Users
Hi All,

there is an ‘Artifacts’ page on the racket wiki
 This page captures useful code snippets that are too small to be a package.

Recent additions include

There is also an GitHub organisation for larger examples https://github.com/racket-artifacts

Check them out and please contribute your own!

Kind regards,
Stephen

James Platt

Jun 9, 2020, 6:25:11 PM6/9/20
to Racket Users
I just added an example to Artifacts with one way of using the qresults-list package to create a table and manipulate it with a right-click menu. I added quite a few comments which, I hope, will help people wanting to figure out how to use the qresults-list package. This package has been mentioned a number of times on this list, but for those who aren't familiar, qresults-list has been part of ActivityLog2 for a long time and most examples of how to use the tool are in that application. ActivityLog2 is one of the top examples people look at for how to create a GUI with Racket. It was only just recently, however, that the author made the qresults-list code available as a separate package.

Stephen De Gabrielle

Jun 9, 2020, 6:35:19 PM6/9/20
to James Platt, Racket Users
thank you!