about 《Revenge of the Son of the Lisp Machine》 Appendix

105 shikime
Kalo te mesazhi i parë i palexuar

Yuki Lee

e palexuar
19 qer 2020, 11:25:47 e pasdites19.6.20
për Racket Users
https://www2.ccs.neu.edu/racket/pubs/icfp99-ffkf.pdf
I have read this paper.
I encountered a problem when I tried to run the code at the end.

Image.png

After reading this article

, I added at the beginning

#lang racket
(require (lib "unitsig.ss")) ;;<- that's what i added

(define SchemeEsq
  (unit/sig () ;; no exports
    (import mredˆ)
    ;; The repl editor class
    (define esq-text%
Then the problem becomes
unit/sig: signature not defined in: mredˆ
Does anyone know what should I do?I don't know how to solve it. The f1 page doesn't work,

Matthew Flatt

e palexuar
20 qer 2020, 7:43:46 e paradites20.6.20
për Yuki Lee, Racket Users
At Fri, 19 Jun 2020 20:25:47 -0700 (PDT), Yuki Lee wrote:
> https://www2.ccs.neu.edu/racket/pubs/icfp99-ffkf.pdf
>
> I have read this paper.
> I encountered a problem when I tried to run the code at the end.

Unfortunately, that code that pre-dates the current Racket module
system, so it did not keep running for very long.

Enclosed is a somewhat modernized version of the code that should run
in recent (last 15-20 years?) Racket.

Matthew

esq.rkt

Yuki Lee

e palexuar
21 qer 2020, 2:35:42 e paradites21.6.20
për Racket Users
thanks for the reply!
I'm sorry I didn't specify the version and OS of the racket, it works very well, thank you.

在 2020年6月20日星期六 UTC+8下午7:43:46,Matthew Flatt写道:
Përgjigju të gjithëve
Përgjigjju autorit
Transfero
0 mesazhe të reja