Jacobi eigenvalue algorithm, Racketfest 2020

Alexander Shendi (Web.DE)

Feb 27, 2020, 4:15:34 PM2/27/20
to us...@racket-lang.org
Dear List,

Prior to Racketfest 2020 I bragged on Twitter about implementing the Jacobi and QR-eigenvalue algorithms. In the course of the day I managed to implement the Jacobi algorithm.

It wasn't a really good experience, so I decided not to implement any further eigenvalue algorithms in racket. I will however release what I have under a CC0 license, so you may do whatever you wish with it (including ignoring it). The file jacobi.rkt ist attached.

Legalese:

To the extent possible under law,
Alexander Shendi
has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to "Jacobi.rkt"
This work is published from: Germany.

Best Regards,

Alexander
--
You have zero privacy anyway. Get over it.

Scott McNealy 1999
jacobi.rkt