Does password reset work on pkgs.racket-lang.org?

Danny Yoo

Jan 30, 2021, 9:55:57 PM1/30/21
to Racket Users
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, it looks like the password on my account (dy...@hashcollision.org) on pkgd.racket-lang.org got compromised recently, so I'm trying to figure out how to reset it now.

I don't see an option to do so except in the Login page.  When I try to do so, I ask it to "Email me a code", but it doesn't seem to be working.  I've checked my spam folder just to check, but don't see it in there as well.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Jay McCarthy

Feb 1, 2021, 11:48:42 AM2/1/21
to Danny Yoo, Racket Users
I just checked it and I got an email, but it was put into spam.

If you can't identify a problem on your side, contact me off list and
we can debug together.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy
Associate Professor @ CS @ UMass Lowell

John Clements

Feb 1, 2021, 12:33:03 PM2/1/21
to Jay McCarthy, Danny Yoo, Racket Users
FWIW, I recall problems like this as well, about four years ago. I think we wound up resetting it manually, at the time.

John
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/racket-users/CAJYbDanqK0%2BeQvFWXdi0w8Sa5Xfz7dtU-mMaySc%2BEiwAk3b_Dg%40mail.gmail.com.

Tony Garnock-Jones

Feb 18, 2021, 2:53:45 PM2/18/21