#quickscript-competition week two

Stephen De Gabrielle

Jul 9, 2020, 10:37:34 AM7/9/20
to Racket Users

Prizes: In addition to the glory and admiration of your peers…
If you participate once, you get stickers,
if you participate twice time, you get also a mug,
if you participate three times, you get also a t-shirt
(while stocks last)
You can participate more than once per week.

Thank you to the participants in week 1:
  • Breakout by Jens Axel Søgaard : The classic Breakout game in a single script!
  • Format-selection by Alex Harsányi : Format comments to the Racket Style Guide standard.
  • Robo-Head-Pat by Lambduli : It is like a good work sticker on your homework - but for code.
  • Rot13 Decode/Encode by Karrq : Fraq naq qrpbqr frperg zrffntrf yvxr Wnzrf Obaq!
Don’t forget to check them out!

PSA: You don’t need to install Quickscript - it is bundled in DrRacket!

Week 2…starts with a bang with two awesome entries by Laurent Orseau:
Looking for ideas?
  • make a Code-Prettify script that uses pretty-print and reindent to prettify code.

Enjoy!
Stephen

Stephen De Gabrielle

Jul 10, 2020, 9:40:19 AM7/10/20
to Racket Users
Hi

My apologies!

You must signup to slack using the slack signup link https://racket-slack.herokuapp.com/
to access the #quickscript-competition channel. (I should have realised that - and I should have posted this a week ago)

Its also fine to discuss on this list - maybe prefix the subject line with '#quickscript-competition ' so those who are not interested can skip past.

Thanks

Stephen

PS if you prefer chat another platform; mastodon, riot, discord, twitter or something else that is fine too - my handle is spdegabrielle on most things. Just remember the most active chat for racketeers is the racket slack.