for/set

Hendrik Boom

May 8, 2020, 7:07:20 PM5/8/20
to Racket Users
Where is for/set documented? What does it do?

It is mentioned in the typed Racket menual, but oly to say it has
the same meaning as the unannotated version.

-- hendrik

Sorawee Porncharoenwase

May 8, 2020, 7:18:41 PM5/8/20
to Racket Users

There’s a search bar in the top left of every doc page. Typing for/set and enter will show you this search result page. Here, the first result is what you want.

Stephen De Gabrielle

May 8, 2020, 7:21:00 PM5/8/20
to Racket Users
It’s with the set data type - but I haven’t used it

Hendrik Boom

May 8, 2020, 7:37:50 PM5/8/20
to Racket Users
On Fri, May 08, 2020 at 04:18:24PM -0700, Sorawee Porncharoenwase wrote:
> There’s a search bar in the top left of every doc page.

Somehow I hadn't noticed that. It's a huge help to know that.

> Typing for/set and
> enter will show you this search result page
> <https://docs.racket-lang.org/search/index.html?q=for%2Fset>. Here, the first
> result
> <https://docs.racket-lang.org/reference/sets.html?q=for%2Fset#%28form._%28%28lib._racket%2Fset..rkt%29._for%2Fset%29%29>
> is what you want.