embedding Google Forms/YouTube/… in Scribble

Shriram Krishnamurthi

Mar 22, 2020, 9:17:16 PM3/22/20
to Racket Users
It's sometimes useful to embed content like a Google Form (a survey, quiz, etc.) or a YouTube video in a Scribble document.

I spent some time searching but couldn't find anything that would do this for me.

I've therefore written a little library to help with this:

You can mostly figure it out from this small example file, which uses both the provided functions (google-form and youtube), but the documentation lists the other parameters (all are optional other than the URL):

Comments welcome.

Cheers,
Shriram

E Comer

Mar 24, 2020, 11:35:59 PM3/24/20
to Racket Users
Thank you for your very useful and timely addition to the great Scribble functionality.

In this time of great need for on-line learning, it is much appreciated.
I hope other additions (e.g. Numbas quiz embedding), will follow in the near future.

Congratulations for all the great work, and good health for you all.

Sincerely,
E. Comer

E. Cómer

Apr 13, 2020, 11:06:49 PM4/13/20
to Racket Users
Thank you again Prof. Shriram for your very useful package.

It will be very helpful to include (if possible) your package scribble-embedding in the site pkgs.racket-lang.org
This in part for easy of installation, and in case of updates, it will be possible to do it inside DrRacket.
Thank you again for all the excellent work, and please keep safe in the current global contingency

Sincerely, E. Cómer.