Impromptu racket meetup in London Friday, 19 July at 12pm-3pm

Stephen De Gabrielle

Jul 12, 2019, 11:20:58 AM7/12/19
to Racket Users
Hi,

Next Friday, 19 July at 12pm-3pm there will be an impromptu Racket meetup at the cafe at the British Library 'The Last Word'. https://goo.gl/maps/M62e4b9JK7c1oaA69

No agenda. All welcome. Spread the word!

I'll be drinking tea, eating cake(I hope), and will be easily identified as a the man with racket logo on his laptop. Updates on this thread.

Stephen

James Geddes

Jul 12, 2019, 11:26:56 AM7/12/19
to Stephen De Gabrielle, Racket Users
Given that I work inside the Library building, I will try to drop by!

(I also have a Racket sticker on my laptop. Will be there around 12:30.)

James

Stephen De Gabrielle

Jul 12, 2019, 11:32:39 AM7/12/19
to Racket Users
image1.jpeg

Tim Jervis

Jul 12, 2019, 11:53:57 AM7/12/19
to Stephen De Gabrielle, Racket Users
I am planning to be there from 12 to 1.

I also have a Racket sticker on my laptop. In fact, absent the glasses, we basically look the same.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Tim

zeRusski

Jul 12, 2019, 3:36:02 PM7/12/19
to Racket Users
argh, wish you'd go with after work hours or the weekend. Sorry, won't be able to make it.

Laurent

Jul 16, 2019, 6:41:36 AM7/16/19
to zeRusski, Racket Users
Good idea. I might come between 12pm and 1pm.

Stephen De Gabrielle

Jul 19, 2019, 6:27:35 AM7/19/19
to Laurent, Racket Users, zeRusski
I’m running a little late... will be there by 1230
S.

----

Stephen De Gabrielle

Jul 19, 2019, 12:51:48 PM7/19/19
to Racket Users
Thank you to all those who came to the meet-up today

----