plot build process?

Ian Johnson

Apr 17, 2015, 4:28:41 PM4/17/15
to racke...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to add some different parameters to plot, but its build makes no sense. I forcefully removed all the plot packages that come with the main distribution, then just tried to raco pkg install the cloned repo. Didn't work, since "plot" somehow needs to mean "plot/plot-lib/plot" but still not really, since there's no main.rkt... I'm lost. Help?

-Ian

Ian Johnson

Apr 17, 2015, 6:36:43 PM4/17/15
to racke...@googlegroups.com
Figured it out. I killed my clone and used "raco pkg install --clone plot" and was able to apply my changes and rerun "raco setup"
-Ian