Re: [plt] Push #29893: master branch updated

Gustavo Massaccesi

Jul 16, 2015, 8:53:20 PM7/16/15
to mfl...@racket-lang.org, Racket Devs
> | For reasons that are not clear, the new expander triggered
> | the problem through an existing test.

I think the problem was made evident by the previous commit "fix
optimizer's single-use tracking, especially on inlining" (
https://github.com/plt/racket/commit/bfc2b27d653de50ce0e111962f59e1a3be521956
), not by the new expander.

The travis tests are failing since that commit (
https://travis-ci.org/plt/racket/builds/71256073 ,
https://travis-ci.org/gus-massa/racket/builds/71319704 ). Specially
with the clang compiler (???). And in each run it creates a bogus
error in a different unrelated test. (I retried a few times.) This
looks like a typical bad coordinate shift for me. (I sadly have a lot
of experience with that.)

Gustavo