Too many complains from DrDr

Gustavo Massaccesi

May 18, 2015, 11:55:30 AM5/18/15
to Racket Devs
After the recent change, DrDr sends all the messages of the rebuids to
the latest pusher. But Most of the times the changes are due to
modifications in the packages, not in the main repository.

I think that the it should send the messages only after the first rebuild.

(My latest commit is only a test for a fix of a bug that Mathew found
and fixed a few weeks ago. So it's impossible that it causes the other
changes.)

(By the way, the original bug was mine, but it was a long time ago.)

Gustavo