Installing Whalesong via the package manager

Jens Axel Søgaard

Mar 15, 2015, 5:59:53 AM3/15/15
to d...@racket-lang.org
Hi All,

I have put Whalesong on pkg.racket-lang.org.

On 6.1.1.8 this will install Whalesong correctly:

raco pkg install -j 1 --force --deps search-auto --scope installation whalesong

However omitting the -j 1 which disables parallel building, leads to
compile errors (and not the same each time).

Any ideas how to fix this?

/Jens Axel

'John Clements' via dev-redirect

Mar 16, 2015, 11:11:51 AM3/16/15
to Jens Axel Søgaard, d...@racket-lang.org

On Mar 15, 2015, at 2:59 AM, Jens Axel Søgaard <jens...@soegaard.net> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have put Whalesong on pkg.racket-lang.org.

I have no input on the compile error, but I’m *delighted* that Whalesong is available as a package.

John

> On 6.1.1.8 this will install Whalesong correctly:
>

> raco pkg install -j 1 --force --deps search-auto --scope installation whalesong
>
> However omitting the -j 1 which disables parallel building, leads to
> compile errors (and not the same each time).
>
> Any ideas how to fix this?
>
> /Jens Axel

Matthias Felleisen

Mar 16, 2015, 2:10:27 PM3/16/15