Error: #\ů is not of type BASE-CHAR

Chris

Oct 17, 2019, 11:50:20 AM10/17/19
to Quicklisp
MacOS Mojave, LispWorks Personal Edition

(ql:quickload "zip")
To load "zip":
  Load 1 ASDF system:
    zip

Error: #\ů is not of type BASE-CHAR.

I don't get this error with Allegro Express 10.1 on MacOS or SBCL 1.2.11

Zach Beane

Oct 17, 2019, 1:33:13 PM10/17/19
to quicklisp
I suspect this is due to how LispWorks supports Unicode in source files (or doesn't). I don't think any change to Quicklisp will help.

Maybe lisp-hug can help?

Zach

Chris