Error loading "unicly"

Robert Goldman

Mar 12, 2021, 4:34:31 PM3/12/21
to Quicklisp
When I try to quickload unicly ( #<URL "http://beta.quicklisp.org/archive/unicly/2021-01-24/unicly-20210124-git.tgz">), I get the following error:

; caught ERROR:
;   READ error during COMPILE-FILE:
;
;     Lock on package SB-IMPL violated when interning +MIN-HASH-TABLE-SIZE+ while
;     in package UNICLY.
;   See also:
;     The SBCL Manual, Node "Package Locks"
;
;     (in form starting at line: 148, column: 0, position: 7485)
;

My guess is that this is happening because unicly is poking around in un-exported SBCL internals.  Maybe best to remove it from quicklisp? Looks unmaintained (unless it's been adopted by quicklispers or something).

Zach Beane

Mar 12, 2021, 4:44:01 PM3/12/21
to quicklisp
I don't see the same result. What version of SBCL are you using?

Zach