HCL - Asus »Zenbook« UX303LNB - Qubes 4.0-rc4

rob_66

Feb 4, 2018, 6:13:43 PM2/4/18
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Just my first impressions from a quite fresh Qubes 4.0-rc4 install on Asus »Zenbook« UX303LNB.

Needs further testing/playing around, of course, but basically it seems to run without severe
problems. And that's all I need at this stage. Thank you VERY much, Qubes Team!

Once again, the installation process is incredibly smooth and simple. (I chose all the proposed
options, including Whonix.)

I restored my AppVMs (no dom0, no templates) from latest Qubes 3.2 without big issues (so far).
I call the AppVMs qubes now. ;)

Best regards, Rob
Qubes-HCL-ASUSTeK_COMPUTER_INC_-UX303LNB-20180204-234606.yml