HCL - ASRock-X399-Taichi

jaco...@protonmail.com

Jul 11, 2020, 3:18:36 PM7/11/20
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Submission of hardware information from qubes-hcl-report.

Qubes 4.0, Grub install. IOMMU install I haven't gotten to work yet - will report again if I ever do. Currenly reports that there is no TPM found, but this motherboard has a huge number of settings that could possibly change both issues. AMD has an "fTMP" which can be enabled/disabled from the BIOS settings, but unclear if this simply a subtype of TPMs or a wholly different thing.

Best,

Tristan Miano

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Qubes-HCL-ASRock-X399_Taichi-20200711-190804.yml
Qubes-HCL-ASRock-X399_Taichi-20200711-190804.cpio.gz
publickey - jacobeus@protonmail.com - 0x18509991.asc
signature.asc

jaco...@protonmail.com

Jul 11, 2020, 3:31:19 PM7/11/20
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Correction: I meant UEFI install, not IOMMU. I can't brain today, apparently. IOMMU works and can be enabled from the BIOS settings as well. BIOS-compatibility mode is enabled by default and is necessary to perform the install.