sys-usb won't start under Qubes 4.0rc2 / pci strict reset for RC2

[799]

Nov 27, 2017, 3:01:21 PM11/27/17
to qubes-users
Hello,

After having lots of problems to install Qubes 4rc2 on my X230 replaced my Coreboot BIOS with the stock/factory ROM and reinstalled from scratch.

Luckily I can now start AppVMs and also create new VMs.
The only thing which is not working is my sys-usb. Under Qubes 3.2 I got it working enabling strict PCI reset, but I don't know how to get it working under Qubes 4.

Any idea where to troubleshoot this problem?

[799]

David Hobach

Nov 27, 2017, 3:33:06 PM11/27/17
to [799], qubes-users
Search for the related doc bug @qubes-issues.
It gives you the command, but I don't have it at hand right now.

[799]

Nov 28, 2017, 5:21:47 PM11/28/17
to tri...@hackingthe.net, qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hello David,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

An 27. Nov. 2017, 21:32, David Hobach schrieb:

>> Search for the related doc bug @qubes-issues.
>> It gives you the command, but I don't have it
>> at hand right now.

as Qubes 4rc3 has been released I've reinstalled RC3 and got rid of the problem with the sys-usb VM.

[799]