HCL - Sony VAIO Fit 14 (SVF14A15CXB)

ericgonzalez

Oct 4, 2018, 10:37:59 PM10/4/18
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
TOUCH SCREEN - Touch screen does not work if the USB controller containing the Atmo Digitizer is assigned to VMs. I tried editing Qubes.InputTablet, Qubes.InputMouse, Qubes.InputKeyboard to no effect. Touch screen works fine with that USB controller in dom0.

WIFI - Wifi does not work except with a USB wifi adapter. (wifi also did not work with other Linux distros on this computer)

SOUND - Sound card does not show up in Pulseaudio Volume Manager, does not work in dom0 except some random loud "system beep" sounds. It works fine in HVM VMs if I assign the sound card to them.

SUSPEND - When waking up from suspend, sometimes the keyboard is frozen. (also had this problem with Fedora 28 on this computer and solved it by editing some GRUB file)

Battery life is rather short. Everything else seems to be working fine.
Qubes-HCL-Sony_Corporation-SVF14A15CXB-20181004-220503.yml