good bye, qubes-users list

Holger Levsen

Feb 28, 2019, 2:00:52 PM2/28/19
to qubes...@googlegroups.com, qubes-...@googlegroups.com
hi,

unman wrote today:

--------
Please consider the guidelines and be respectful and polite to others.
None of these accusations of trolling help build the commmunity, or
advance Qubes.
--------

and while I totally agree with this I've also decided that the latest
conspirancies and insults on this, qubes-users, list were the drop that
made the bucket overflow. I'm leaving this mailing list, the
signal/noise ratio is almost 0 (for me). It is also not a mailinglist I
will recommend to anyone.

I'm sorry for the nice qubes users here and the qubes project.

Obviously I do think that some mailinglist moderation is in order...
I'd probably be willing to come back, if some changes have been implemented,
but like it is, it's sadly a waste of time and mental energy.

--
tschau,
Holger

signature.asc

Achim Patzner

Mar 1, 2019, 4:00:13 PM3/1/19
to qubes-...@googlegroups.com, qubes...@googlegroups.com, qubes-...@googlegroups.com
On 28.02.2019 20:00:46, "Holger Levsen" <hol...@layer-acht.org> wrote:
>Obviously I do think that some mailinglist moderation is in order...
>I'd probably be willing to come back, if some changes have been implemented,
>but like it is, it's sadly a waste of time and mental energy.

Seconded. What about a seriously moderated and access restricted
"qubes-technical" list?

Achim

cooloutac

Mar 1, 2019, 6:16:07 PM3/1/19
to qubes-users

The "technical" forum is called qubes-devel. Don't worry. I promised Marek once I'd never post in there. enjoy.

cooloutac

Mar 1, 2019, 6:19:25 PM3/1/19
to qubes-users
hmm seems its hard to find. so I don't blame you for not knowing about it.

here you go https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/qubes-devel

Andrew David Wong

Mar 2, 2019, 2:34:03 AM3/2/19
to Achim Patzner, qubes-...@googlegroups.com, qubes...@googlegroups.com