HCL - Intel NUC NUC6i3SYK

Yuval Kogman

Oct 22, 2016, 12:26:16 PM10/22/16
to qubes-users
I'm not sure why qubes-hcl-report put underscores in the filename? Anyway, I left it as is in case it's of significance to anyone.

Installation just worked out of the box, no configuration required, with wireless networking, HDMI output, and USB keyboard/mouse.

This machine was only set up to ensure I can run my vm backups in case I do something terrible to my laptop, so I don't really have much to report as far as day to day use.

Installation was a little difficult as I had to do it blindly with tab & enter most of the way due to overscan issues. xrandr --output HDMI1 --set audio force-dvi sorted that, but I only found out about that after I got it installed. It would be easier if there was a way to resize/move the installer dialog window.