How to upgrade fedora versions, but exclude certian apps

*Null* **

Aug 15, 2019, 8:52:57 AM8/15/19
to qubes-users
I upgraded a fedora minimal based template using the qubes docs guide but one program i was using gor downgraded in the process. Manually upgrading it is a huge pain.

Is there an option to exclude a certian app from the process?

m...@militant.dk

Aug 18, 2019, 2:37:41 AM8/18/19
to qubes-users
torsdag den 15. august 2019 kl. 14.52.57 UTC+2 skrev *Null* **:
I upgraded a fedora minimal based template using the qubes docs guide but one program i was using gor downgraded in the process. Manually upgrading it is a huge pain.

Is there an option to exclude a certian app from the process?

There are some possibilities with yum and version-lock, I believe.

Sincerely
Max