Any virtualizer / emulator working in Qubes OS?

Patrick Schleizer

Sep 19, 2019, 2:58:04 PM9/19/19
to qubes-users
Is there any virtualizer / emulator working inside Qubes OS AppVMs?

Jean-Philippe Ouellet

Oct 11, 2019, 3:01:18 AM10/11/19
to Patrick Schleizer, qubes-users
Currently: anything that doesn't require nested virt, meaning anything
that actually emulates instead of trying to use vmx (via kvm, etc.).

Examples include qemu using its tcg backend instead of kvm, and bochs.

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 11:58 AM Patrick Schleizer
<patrick-ma...@whonix.org> wrote:

> Is there any virtualizer / emulator working inside Qubes OS AppVMs?

Guerlan

Oct 11, 2019, 3:39:54 AM10/11/19
to qubes-users
nested virtualization would be very useful for android development but I only found unconclusive posts about how to do it