thunderbird address book corrupted

Jon deps

Feb 24, 2019, 4:04:30 PM2/24/19
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I realize it's not exactly a qubes thing.
but, does anybody else unable to save any new entries in thunderbird
address book

Foppe de Haan

Feb 25, 2019, 2:07:56 AM2/25/19
to qubes-users

try updating tb, looks like it's a bug in 60.5.

Jon deps

Feb 28, 2019, 1:39:39 PM2/28/19
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
thanks, well I just use whatever Fedora-29 provides which at the moment
is 60.5.1

where did you see the bug report ?

it seems to have been this way for many months, can't create new
contact, can add any new info to existing entries, I tried removing the
.mab files in .thunderbird and making a new "book" but still can't
add any entries .......

John Goold

Mar 1, 2019, 2:31:48 PM3/1/19
to Qubes Users Google-Groups

Jon deps

Mar 3, 2019, 8:52:11 PM3/3/19
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
I'll give it a try, ty much for you suggestion .....