Bridged NAT Win App VM

qubes qna

Jun 17, 2016, 3:56:50 PM6/17/16
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Dear users, what's the current status of bridging support?  is there any active development?  At this time it seems it's beta and experimental at this time.

We want to run a windows VM in bridged mode to join an ActiveDirectory domain.

Has any else ran a Windows AppVM in an activedirectory domain?  and if so how?

Andrew David Wong

Jun 18, 2016, 1:50:36 AM6/18/16
to qubes qna, qubes...@googlegroups.com

Drew White

Jun 22, 2016, 8:43:43 PM6/22/16
to qubes-users

I have been working on getting my bridging perfect, just using iptables on the NetVM.

I have not got it working perfectly, there are still some things wrong with other things that I have to find a way to work around it.
Once it's working perfectly, I'll put it up somwhere.

Iestyn Best

Jul 8, 2016, 12:33:05 AM7/8/16
to qubes-users
I would be interested to know what you have achieved so far. It may help with a problem I have at the moment.

Thank you for all the work you have been doing.