Issues with Qubes 3.2 interface

kater...@sigaint.org

Sep 29, 2016, 7:31:17 PM9/29/16
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hello
After upgrading to 3.2 I noticed some features that I don't like.

1)I want to select the VPNs that I saved in network manager but the
windows where there is the list go out of screen and I don't see them

2)Message like (when VPN connect, when start a VM..) appear only one time,
then disappear

3)Every time that start a VM shows up this message: Error starting VM
.....: integer division or modulo by zero (the VM works the same)

Regards

Andrew David Wong

Sep 30, 2016, 6:05:31 AM9/30/16
to kater...@sigaint.org, qubes...@googlegroups.com

kater...@sigaint.org

Sep 30, 2016, 4:42:27 PM9/30/16
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hi
My resolution is 1366x768, have changed between Laptop Screen and VGA1-2
but it is the same.

In the previous post I have made a mistake. Messages show up only when
start VM, when I connect with a VPN open nothing. (In 3.1 a time that the
connection was established, there was a message that appeared)

Regards

Regards

necrokulto

Oct 2, 2016, 12:17:38 AM10/2/16
to qubes-users
I got the same problems stated above too. I wonder if everyone using R3.2 does the same. It's annoying especially on the NetworkManager applet 'out of screen' part, eventhough I can still using cli methods. I have discover another problem when restarting some domain (especially netVM):

----
line: if ret == -1: raise libvirtError
('virDomainDestroy() failed'. dom=self)
func: destroy
line no.: 1103
file: /usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/
libvirt.py
----
line: self.libvirt_domain.destroy()
func:force_shutdown
line no.: 2070
file: /usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/qubes/modules/000QubesVm.py
----
line: vm.force_shutdown()
func: check_if_vm_has_shutdown
line no.: 272
file: /usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/qubesmanager/main.py

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

kater...@sigaint.org

Oct 2, 2016, 4:56:41 PM10/2/16
to Andrew David Wong, qubes...@googlegroups.com
Now the time is over the arrow show hidden icon and the button to open
widget.....

Tips?