Qubes OS v3.2 on Chromebook Pixel 2015

rspei...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2016, 7:09:25 PM12/3/16
to qubes-users
I've tried to install Qubes on my Pixel twice. The install boots nicely and everything seems to go well. Once I reboot, the boot process gets hung up and never makes it past to the decryption step.

Any ideas or recommendations?

raah...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2016, 10:19:08 PM12/3/16
to qubes-users, rspei...@gmail.com
On Saturday, December 3, 2016 at 7:09:25 PM UTC-5, rspei...@gmail.com wrote:
> I've tried to install Qubes on my Pixel twice. The install boots nicely and everything seems to go well. Once I reboot, the boot process gets hung up and never makes it past to the decryption step.
>
> Any ideas or recommendations?

bios settings?

rspei...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2016, 12:04:32 AM12/4/16
to qubes-users, rspei...@gmail.com, raah...@gmail.com

The Chromebook has legacy bios support through SeaBios on CoreBoot. There isn't anything to setup.

rspei...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2016, 9:31:35 PM12/4/16
to qubes-users, rspei...@gmail.com, raah...@gmail.com

Basically after a successful installation of Qubes and rebooting the laptop gets to this message:
"Booting from Hard Disk..."
And nothing happens. It just hangs there.