HCL - Lenovo T450s

Alex Guzman

Dec 21, 2015, 11:30:49 PM12/21/15
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Installed Qubes with no (noticable) issues.

Attempted EFI boot fails -- I disabled the quiet flags and it seems to hang after loading Linux (the last line displayed is something relating to EFI variables, iirc)

Legacy boot works fine. Tested various VMs, seems to be working well. Networking works OOB, audio works, etc.

TPM is installed on the board and I was able to use it successfully. Tested AEM, seems to work thus far.

Only real annoyance is that the RF kill key doesn't seem to work (at least when using XFCE, haven't tried KDE).
Qubes-HCL-LENOVO-20BX005CUS-20151221-200731.yml

xxthatn...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2016, 10:31:47 AM11/14/16
to qubes-users, al...@guzman.io

How do I disable quiet flags? I am having a similar issue with my acer Aspire E15 Touch. Four penguins, something about EFI and mapping and it just freezes there for eternity while my exhaust fan goes nuts.

Robert Mittendorf

Nov 14, 2016, 10:42:07 AM11/14/16
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
If you use APU graphics, try to increase graphics memory to 512 MB