Logitech C920 Webcam with Qubes?

evo

Oct 21, 2017, 9:18:59 AM10/21/17
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hey!

I've bought logitech C920 Webcam for Linux Mint device and want also one
for my qubes OS device. But as i understood there are Problems to
install in even on "normal" linux. Do somebody has some practical
experience with Logitech C920?

thanks!
evo

Noor Christensen

Oct 21, 2017, 10:20:58 AM10/21/17
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

What kind of problems are you experiencing?

-- noor

|_|O|_|
|_|_|O| Noor Christensen
signature.asc

evo

Oct 24, 2017, 1:42:25 PM10/24/17
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
... do nobody has any USB webcam in use with qubes???

it shows me on sys-usb (lsusb) that the webcam is attached, but i can
not find it over attach/detach devices and i have no idea, how can i
mount it on another VM.

Yethal

Oct 24, 2017, 2:27:58 PM10/24/17
to qubes-users
does it show up in qvm-usb?

cooloutac

Oct 25, 2017, 8:52:46 PM10/25/17
to qubes-users

how exactly did you attach it? I think you have to do the single device method or the whole controller.