How to creat a new vm with Tor configurating trough whonix

eha...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2019, 4:35:20 PM6/25/19
to qubes-users
I would like it to have all the securaty fetures that the wm that comes by defult and that includes Tor has.

Could some one tell me step by step how this is done. I managed to do something on my own but I dont know how this works so Im not confident enougf to use it.

Thanks for you time and suport.

awokd

Jun 25, 2019, 7:36:28 PM6/25/19
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
eha...@gmail.com:
> I would like it to have all the securaty fetures that the wm that comes by defult and that includes Tor has.
>
> Could some one tell me step by step how this is done. I managed to do something on my own but I dont know how this works so Im not confident enougf to use it.

Not sure what you mean by "wm", but simplest approach is to:
Go to Qubes menu
Create Qubes VM
Enter name
Leave as AppVM