Qubes 3.2 Dom0 no longer updating.

Opal Raava

Jan 6, 2017, 7:15:14 AM1/6/17
to qubes-users
Hi all,

Since about a week or so, I'm unable to update dom0 the way I used to. The VM Manager will tell me there are updates available for Dom0, and when I click 'Update VM' I see the familiar 'downloading updates' but after that the window with the updates never appears.

If I run qubes-dom0-update it tells me 'No updates available'

Does this perhaps have to do with fedora23/fedora24 issues? I asked on IRC and one person is having this issue as well. Is anybody else having this issue?

john.david.r.smith

Jan 6, 2017, 8:58:00 AM1/6/17
to Opal Raava, qubes-users
i have the same issue

Антон Чехов

Jan 6, 2017, 10:32:47 AM1/6/17
to qubes-users, opal...@gmail.com, john.davi...@openmailbox.org

I noticed that as well. I usually updated via terminal and it doesn't seem to work at the moment.

Adrian Rocha

Jan 6, 2017, 11:11:38 AM1/6/17
to qubes-users, opal...@gmail.com, john.davi...@openmailbox.org
Same issue here.
I tried changing the updateVM but it's the same.

J. Eppler

Jan 6, 2017, 1:09:57 PM1/6/17
to qubes-users
I encounter the same issue