disposable vm keeps losing browser profile

raah...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2016, 10:34:37 PM6/10/16
to qubes-users
This time it happened on a machine I don't watch porn on and has iommu enabled.

I notice multiple people have posted about this happening to them recently. Anybody more technical have this happen to them? Someone should look into this.

I used the default disposable vm entry from the start menu to load firefox. Closed it successfully. Then when trying to open it 20 mins later for some reason I got a message that browser profile didn't exist and it wouldn't open. SO i had to recreate the default dvm again. This has happened mutltiple times to me now on diff machines.

Anybody know why this is happening?