CDC Ethernet emulation

York Keyser

Sep 20, 2016, 8:16:38 AM9/20/16
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Dear Group

is there a way to use CDC Ethernet emulation under Qubes. I have a
USB-Armory and i want to connect to it from a VM.
When I connect the USB-Armory I get following errors from DOM0

probe of 3-1:1.0 failed with error -22
probe of 3-1:1.0 failed with error -16

Nevertheless, I see the device on DOM0, if I make an ip -a the device
enp0s20u1 show up. Now my question, how can I route all the
communication of this USB device to a VM. I could not find the emulated
device at my Qubes-VM-Manager so I cannot configure it there. Is
somebody here who already were able to use a USB-Armory device under
Qubes-OS?

Regards York

Andrew David Wong

Sep 20, 2016, 8:44:41 AM9/20/16