Off-topic - Android security hardening?

anguil...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2018, 12:03:05 AM8/20/18
to qubes-users
I apologize for the off-topic thread, but I feel as if only my fellow Qubes users can truly fathom the amount of security I desire.

I have bought my first Android phone and as CopperheadOS is no longer a thing, I'd like advice on how to harden my device. Perhaps not specific suggestions (since it's off-topic here), but where to find maybe several deep-dive write-ups on the subject that are recent.

I have found a few articles online on the subject but none are really definitive resources and seem to only mention the basic common sense stuff.

Thanks!!!