Proxy/firewall VM with template fedora-26-minimal non-functional

mitte...@digitrace.de

Feb 21, 2018, 9:26:54 AM2/21/18
to qubes-users
I downloaded the fedora-26-minimal to replace the fedora-25-minimal.
replacing my sys-firewall equivalent the connected AppVMs can no longer connect to the internet. If I return to the fedora-25-minimal template, everything is working fine again.

Is there an issue with the fedora-26-minimal template that you provide?

There was no issue migrating from 24-minimal to 25-minimal and according to

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/templates/fedora-minimal/

the minimal template can be used as a sys-firewall without any changes

vel...@tutamail.com

Feb 23, 2018, 8:36:58 AM2/23/18
to qubes-users
Try downloading a fresh fedora 26 template:

https://www.qubes-os.org/news/2018/01/06/fedora-26-upgrade/