HCL - Dell 7567

Christopher Cameron

Jul 23, 2017, 6:18:00 PM7/23/17
to qubes-users

Qubes-HCL-Dell_Inc_-Inspiron_15_7000_Gaming-20170723-161537.yml
Qubes-HCL-Dell_Inc_-Inspiron_15_7000_Gaming-20170723-161537.yml.asc

pixel fairy

Jul 23, 2017, 9:18:18 PM7/23/17
to qubes-users
You should update your template vms. fedora 23 is out of support. fedora 25 will be in support for 6 months.

in dom0,

$ sudo qubes-dom0-update qubes-template-fedora-25

debian 8 will be in support for another year. you can upgrade to 9 if you want,

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/template/debian/upgrade-8-to-9/

Christopher Cameron

Jul 23, 2017, 9:30:21 PM7/23/17
to qubes-users

vinici...@bsd.com.br

Nov 4, 2017, 11:33:55 PM11/4/17
to qubes-users
I have the same Dell model as you! If you ever get that 1050ti IOMMU working I would like to know how you did it.

Thanks

Vinícius M

Nov 4, 2017, 11:38:47 PM11/4/17
to qubes-users
I have the same Dell model as you! If you ever get that 1050ti IOMMU working I would like to know how you did it.
Also, how is the battery life running qubes?

Thanks again