Qubes AppVM full screen in a window

Pawel Debski

Nov 26, 2016, 2:15:03 PM11/26/16
to qubes-users
Folks,

How can I start AppVM to see all the boot messages and have it to have a separate desktop in a window just I like I am used to in VMWare or Virtual Box?

I mean I do not want the VM to grab the whole screen but rather have it in a separate window that from the VM point of view is the whole screen.

Best regards
PD

stevenwi...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2016, 3:18:26 PM11/26/16
to qubes-users

Go to Qubes VM Manager, open the settings of the VM you want to have windowed and uncheck enable Seamless GUI under the basic tab. That should show it like VmWare inside a window with all controls.

Marek Marczykowski-Górecki

Nov 26, 2016, 6:55:35 PM11/26/16
to Pawel Debski, qubes-users