Get paid to support Qubes development through automated testing! (six-month contract)

Andrew David Wong

Apr 10, 2021, 11:28:51 AM4/10/21
to qubes...@googlegroups.com, qubes-project, qubes...@googlegroups.com
Dear Qubes Community,

The Qubes OS Project is seeking an expert in automated testing. We use
OpenQA and Travis to test changes to the Qubes OS source code and
automated building from source. We're looking for someone who can help
with improving both the automated tests themselves and the testing
infrastructure.

This is a paid position on a six-month part-time contract with a
budgeted rate of $30-50 USD per hour through the Internews BASICS
project (Building Analytical and Support Infrastructure for Critical
Security tools):

https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?cws=38&org=INTERNEWS&rid=1392

This announcement is also available on the Qubes website:

https://www.qubes-os.org/news/2021/04/10/get-paid-to-support-qubes-development-through-automated-testing/

--
Andrew David Wong (Axon)
Community Manager, Qubes OS

OpenPGP_signature

Andrew David Wong

Apr 10, 2021, 6:32:43 PM4/10/21
to qubes...@googlegroups.com, qubes-project, qubes...@googlegroups.com
Correction: "Travis" should instead be "GitLab CI."
OpenPGP_signature