Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Pawel Debski

não lida,
26 de nov. de 2016, 09:13:5226/11/2016
para qubes-users
Folks,

I have already upgraded dom0 but update still fetches fc23 packages.

cat /etc/*redh* shows Qubes release 3.2 (R3.2)

How can I check the exact Fedora release in use for dom0?

Regards,
PD

Alex

não lida,
26 de nov. de 2016, 09:17:2526/11/2016
para qubes...@googlegroups.com
dom0 uses fedora 23 as of now. Both /etc/fedora-release and
/etc/redhat-release are customized for Qubes, because dom0 cannot be
updated so lightheartedly.

The qubes packages for dom0 are only for fedora 20 (older releases) or
fedora 23 (R3.2). Because of the Qubes security model there is no
immediate reason to have a cutting-edge dom0. The problems may be with
hardware support...

--
Alex

Pawel Debski