recent wake suspend issues

raah...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2016, 11:51:46 AM7/19/16
to qubes-users
getting nmi watchdog soft lockup irq error, or just the desktop freezing couple seconds after waking. Don't think its a hardware issue cause it doesn't happen otherwise.

Could it be a recent update causing it or the fact I'm using xfce now instead of kde?

raah...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2016, 11:59:56 AM7/19/16
to qubes-users, raah...@gmail.com
On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 11:51:46 AM UTC-4, raah...@gmail.com wrote:
> getting nmi watchdog soft lockup irq error, or just the desktop freezing couple seconds after waking. Don't think its a hardware issue cause it doesn't happen otherwise.
>
> Could it be a recent update causing it or the fact I'm using xfce now instead of kde?

I forgot to say this is on 3.1