Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

getout...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
23.09.2018, 09:50:5323.09.18
an qubes-users
I'm worried about the pulseaudio, it seems to me that the general sound server has an increased risk, is it possible to get any additional safety tips related to the sound in the qubes-os. This topic is created because of the observation of sound interference which then appear then disappear on my PC for no apparent reason. I apologize if this topic is useless, and for my bad English.

awokd

ungelesen,
23.09.2018, 17:00:3923.09.18
an qubes...@googlegroups.com
getout...@gmail.com:
> I'm worried about the pulseaudio, it seems to me that the general sound server has an increased risk, is it possible to get any additional safety tips related to the sound in the qubes-os. This topic is created because of the observation of sound interference which then appear then disappear on my PC for no apparent reason. I apologize if this topic is useless, and for my bad English.

Not aware of any additional steps you can take to secure sound under
Qubes. Crackling audio can occur when your CPU is busy in another VM,
check xentop in dom0 to see if there is high CPU usage at the same time?.
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten