Three systems (linux)

BM-2cTRx1tL5LG8CfA...@bitmessage.ch

Feb 9, 2018, 11:52:23 AM2/9/18
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
Hi all. I have small problem. I have laptop with legacy BIOS. I have GPT
partition table with first partition for BIOS boot loader. And I have
three boot partitions and three root partitions with encryptions. Lubuntu,
Kali Linux and Qubes OS which was the last installed system. My problem is
how I can add Lubuntu and Kali Linux entries to Qubes OS grub? I don't
want run Lubuntu and Kali Linux inside Qubes OS. I want add this two
system to grub to run it as independent systems.
img_20171128_190201.jpg

BM-2cTRx1tL5LG8CfA...@bitmessage.ch

Feb 9, 2018, 2:19:09 PM2/9/18
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
I sended attachment by accident.

BM-2cTRx1tL5LG8CfA...@bitmessage.ch

Feb 9, 2018, 6:18:38 PM2/9/18
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
I solved the problem. The thread can be removed.

Tim W

Feb 13, 2018, 8:28:06 AM2/13/18
to qubes-users
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 6:18:38 PM UTC-5, BM-2cTRx1tL5LG8CfA...@bitmessage.ch wrote:
> I solved the problem. The thread can be removed.

Just mark the posts completed and it will show completed in the listed