VM Android Sentio Desktop for the Threema Messanger?

10934781094327809137840932178409178234091782094378

Feb 16, 2018, 5:02:02 AM2/16/18
to qubes-users
Hello,

for running Threema and to read on a big screen and to use the desktop tools like keyboard and mouse, I would like to use Android-x86 in a HVM.

Sure you can also prefer the wiping on a smartphone or tablet, which has bad effects to your fingers, neck, back and eyes, so it seems to me nuts.

Android-x86 has the goal to use Android OS/Apps on a desktop.

https://liliputing.com/2018/02/android-x86-brings-android-nougat-desktop-laptop-pcs.html

Sentio Desktop gives Android a more PC like look and feel.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sentio.desktop&hl=en

Does anyone have some experience how to setup the Threema Messanger via the Android-x86/Sentio Desktop as an HVM under Qubes?

Kind Regards