Windows VM and templates

Jon Will

Jul 22, 2020, 5:10:15 AM7/22/20
to qubes...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying the set a windows 10 VM and every time I do so I get a
lagging VM and gray black and white colors. I am following the steps
here(https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/windows-vm/) and I still get stuck on
that every time. I now it is for a windows 7 VM but now that windows 7
is EOL I think it is mostly a good Idea to go Windows 10. I am using
qubes 4.1 because it was not possible to get 4.0.3 working with my GPU.
Also to kill two birds with one stone I'm having problems with getting a
archlinux, ubuntu, and centOS templates working. I don't know if it's
not out for 4.1 yet but I followed all the instructions
here(https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/windows-vm/) but selecting 4.1 and it
still did not work. If anyone can help with ether of these things it
would be highly appreciated thanks!

Jon Will

pEpkey.asc

Rafael Reis